DragonBall/Z/GT

Feel free to come and talk about Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT(including movies). Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChompOnThis

PostSubject: Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am

This is related to the Kid Buu vs Super Buu thing but anyway I was talking to someone on youtube through the comment thing and they replied this to me

"let me clear this up for you, toriyama stated that kid buu is the most powerful buu (not including buutenks and buuhan thats obvious), ultimate gohan is the strongest unfused warrior in dbz alone,HOWEVER toriyama states the movies completely count as canon to as well as everything else in the anime he stated that when u use the movies goku is strongest cause of his fight with janemba where he was at full power, and finally he stated gotenks is just alittle bit stronger than goku"

I was just wondering if any of you have ever heard of AT confirming what sounds like complete BS to me?

I personally don't think the movies count as canon and I highly doubt Toriyama came out and said that they were canon. I mean that sounds ridiculous. I don't doubt that by the end of DBZ Goku would become stronger than Gohan since it is 10 years later. But I don't think AT said that Goku was the strongest cause of his fight with Janemba and that Gotenks is stronger than Goku. I just really don't think AT so called "announced" these things like this guy says...

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apocalypse1280
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am

Sounds kinda crazy to me to be honest, as far as the movies being canon goes. But I'd research it. That's all you can do really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
TheDaleks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 pm

You're doing your research? lol!

I thought you'd have Kid Buu and Super Buu argument in the bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apocalypse1280
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am

TheDaleks wrote:
You're doing your research? lol!

I thought you'd have Kid Buu and Super Buu argument in the bag.

You can't have an argument in the bag when others refuse to listen and are willfully ignorant. Just like it's impossible to have the opposite argument in the bag. I know I'm right anyway so it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonball-z-gt.dbzaddict.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....   

Back to top Go down

Youtube comment concerning the Buu argument....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1